27 Dec 2011

Mini Lovisa haul

Hey everyone!!!
I recently went to Lovisa and purchased some items, if you like any of the items here's the link to the Lovisa website  http://www.lovisa.com.au/  not sure if all the items are still there but you can have a look.
This bracelet is so pretty, i specifically love the miny Eiffel towers!

I love the vintage theme in this necklace and the copper colour.

How gorgeous is this bracelet!
DISCLAIMER: I did add on some pieces onto this bracelet from one of my favourite necklace that is now broken.

When i saw this broach i had to buy it, also it suited an outfit that i had picked out for a party. :)






Hope you all liked this haul, tell me what you think in the comment and go check out the website.. they have some sunning items :)
Love you all Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment